You are the only one who can make a transformation in your life - but I want to help. I'm Sean McCormick - I'm a performance coach.
I opened the area's highest rated float tank centers Float Seattle in 2012 and Float Bellevue in 2014. I saw first hand multitudes of people - from all walks of life looking for more. More from themselves, more tools, more life-hacks, more deep experiences. I came to understand intimately the need for resources that could enhance people's lives. Through coaching, I'm able to work with you on a 1-on-1 level to get results in your life. It's my goal to take my experience as an entrepreneur, father, leader and do-er to help you get all that you want from life.
what the heck is a PERFORMANCE coach anyway?
A performance coach is someone who starts right now helping you move forward in becoming the best version of yourself.
A performance COACH IS
• Someone to hold you accountable
• Someone who will challenge you in a productive way
• A person prepared to help you get what you want
A performance COACH IS NOT
• A counselor - aiming to resolve your past
• Your buddy - someone to hang out with on the weekend
HOW DOES IT WORK? WHAT'S THE PROCESS?
1. Book me for a complimentary 15 minute coaching session. This will help us get acquainted and see if we're a good fit for each other. During this first session - you'll share with me what you're interested in working on...and away we go.
2. After our first session, you'll have something actionable to work on - we'll follow up with each other. At this second conversation, you'll decide if you'd like to proceed.
3. Assuming we're on the same page, we'll schedule the next sessions and start optimizing your life immediately.